May 14, 2013

He beat me to it!

The boys and I worked on Mother's Day crafts.. using stones. A different theme each year *wink*

Started of with the Mother's Day message for the ladies in the house...
Some with flower and butterfly, some other with smiley face :)


Went on to create a special Mother's Day message for small Ammachi *wink*

The art work got grander and grander.. finishing with the Mother's Day rock for ammachi.
Thytus liked the message on the stone.. Hmmm, that means...
So, all the time we were working on the stone, apps was watching. Little did I realize that I would have a Mother's Day rock for myself!

When I had stepped away, he worked with my art and craft supplies to create this beautiful rock! He explained using all of my ladybird supplies, that they all represent the boys and him :) Hahaha.. couldn't be mad with him for using my precious art and craft supplies.. since he sat down to create something for me :)

From the man himself.. love it!


2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Very cute and meaningful art and crafts. Sweet boys :)

geeth said...

Thanks..
We try to present new ideas each year.. keeping the boys excited at each celebrations :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...