May 23, 2013

Do I have to worry?

That I don't have time to care for myself?
No time to watch my favourite movies.
No time to cut my nails.
No time to go to the saloon.
No time to have along bath.
No time to eat my meal slowly.
No time to sleep in a little longer on weekends.
And the list goes on...

That all I do is to think of the boys?
Making sure they have healthy snacks/lunch for school.
Making sure they complete their homworks everyday.
Making sure they are ready for their test.
Making sure they have enough play time.
Making sure they have enough (and not too much) TV time.
And the list goes on...
I don't think so!

I was complaining of wrist pain. (I have had similar pain in the wrist and was wearing a wrist band.) Nixon asked me "why don't wear the wrist band like the last time?" I admitted to him, "I don't know where I kept it!"

"I know where it is."
"No, the black one on the table upstairs is for the elbow, not the wrist."

But he insisted he knew what I I needed for my wrist and knew where it was.. He went upstairs and came back with the right wrist band! *relieved* He saved my wrist.

I told him that I will wear it in the morning, as it was really painful and didn't want to compress my nerves too much.

....

I was preparing their snack and lunch this morning when he came to me.. with the wrist band.

"Put it on" he said.
"No, I will put it after bath. If would get dirty/wet as I am still working in the kitchen..."
"But your wrist is pain. You should be wearing it. You can take it out before you take your bath" he insisted.

I told him its ok.. as I was going to finish anyway. I told him that now he has found it for me, I won't forget to wear it.

He reluctantly left. But left the wrist band next to my phone so I won't forget. *sigh* I am so blessed!

I was really touched by concern and care... I called him while he was on the way to school, and told him, "I didn't forget the wrist band. Thanks to you!"

He smiled...


4 comments:

Jeevan said...

touching love and care! blessed mom and boys :)

geeth said...

Indeed, Jeevan :)

Anonymous said...

Big Hug to Nixon and the rest of the boys too!

geeth said...

Would be great if I can tell Nixon and the boys who the hug is coming from ;)
Will pass on the hug for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...