March 28, 2013

My little picasso

My company organized an art competition, with the theme being "the  major festivals in Malaysia". Apart from having prizes for the top 3 winners, one of the winning art would also be chosen to be printed as the corporate greeting card!

I missed out on the submission date for the first festival (Hari Raya)... But when I mentioned about the art competition to the boys, there were excited. They enthusiastically worked on the their art (with guidance from the art teacher = me *wink)..

Their drawing was not too bad.. I was proud that they were patient enough to sit through for at least an hour to finish the art..

Deepavali Art by Thytus,Nixon and Aaron (clockwise).
Thytus and Nixon won the 2nd and 3rd place in 9-6 year old category, while Aaron won a consolation prize for the under 5 year old category (due to a single entry).

Christmas Art by Nixon, Thytus and Aaron (clockwise).
The boys all received consolation prizes.

Chinese New Year Art by Aaron, Nixon and Thytus (clockwise).
Thytus and Nixon won the 1st and 2nd place in the 9-6 year old category, while Aaron won a consolation prize for the under 5 year old category (due to single entry). But there was more, Thytus's art was selected to be printed as the Chinese New Year greeting card!

The winning card, printed as the corporate greeting card for Chinese New Year 2013! 

1 comment:

geeth said...

Jeevan has left a new comment on your post "My little picasso":

These are indeed beautiful festival greetings and they well drew them! My best wishes and congrats to the boys :)

Hope they are kept encouraged by you.

PS: I had accidentally deleted the post. Re-posting on behalf from email message. Sorry about that Jeevan..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...