May 10, 2012

He's hiding something from me...

I was talking with him on the phone when he asked me, "Is appa there?"
I said, "no, I am at work.."
"Ohhh, then never mind" he said.
I asked him "why?"
"It's a secret! I will only tell appa..." he replied firmly.

"How could you have secrets from me?" feeling a little taken aback..
"No, its not like that. It's about my plans for Mother's Day.. and that's why I can't tell you." he pacified me.
Arrgghh! I made him tell... *regret*
"Ohhh.. ok." feeling better knowing that he had a valid reason to hide it from me *BIG grin*
"By the way, can you wake up at 11am on Sunday?" he asks me..
"How can I? You have Sunday school.. I have to prepare your breakfast.." I told him.
"Arghh! *silence* You think I can not go to Sunday school this week?" trying his luck..
"You'll have to ask your father this.." being not sure what to tell him.. since he seems like he has a plan for me on Mother's Day..

Even if he is unable to proceed with his plans.. I am already sooooo touch! Thytus, you are just toooo sweet! I love you baby...

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

That's so sweet as always :)
Hope there is something special for you this Mother's Day from him. Advance wishes dear Geetha :)

geeth said...

Since they had to attend Sunday School, they didn't have the chance to prepare anything. Nevertheless, they made me a beautiful card by themselves..

Thanks for the wishes Jeevan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...