May 15, 2012

A day for them

On Mother's Day...

"Amma, when is Father's Day?" Aaron asked me.
"It's on the 3rd Sunday in June.." I replied, and continued "Mother's Day is always on the 2nd Sunday of May."

"Then when is Brother's Day?" he asked.

*silence*

I did take a moment to answer him. To his disappointment, I told him that there is no Brother's Day, but there is Children's Day. But I told him that there should be a day for brother's too!

It's so sweet that he wants to celebrate his brotherly love with his brothers!

4 comments:

~nm said...

It indeed is very sweet of him

geeth said...

Yes nm. I was touched that he wants to celebrate his love with his brothers.. just as how he celebrates his love for his mother/grandma and father/grandpa :)

Jeevan said...

Really touched geetha! Very glad that they want to share their love for each other and celebrate their brotherhood. I wish from my heart that they are always like that throughout their lives :)

geeth said...

Lovely isn't it, Jeevan :)
I was touched too..

Thanks for the wishes.. I too hope my boys will be loving and always stand by each other as they grow up.. They do assure me of their love by these gestures every now and then *happy sigh*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...