November 23, 2012

I had to steal!

It was too tempting.
I was standing just right there..
Looking at my watch,
thinking, "should I, or shouldn't I?"
again, "should I, or shouldn't I?"

Just then,
I heard a soft sound.. Ahhh!
I heard some movement.. Oppps!!

That's it.
I had to do it.
Nothing stops me now!

I jumped into bed..
right next to him..
... and stole a cuddle *sigh*

PS: I had a few minutes to spare before I take my bath and head to work. Watching Dylan sleep, I was so tempted to sleep beside him.. feel his warmth, and may be steal a hug (but without waking him). He loves to sleep with his legs falling over my waist.. just to make sure that I am there. While I was thinking whether should I or shouldn't I, since it was just a minute or two to spare, I heard him move and sounded like he was going to get up. Great excuse for me *wink* I jumped into bed! He was comforted that there was somebody beside him, and went back to sleep..



4 comments:

Jeevan said...

That’s sweet of you :) hope they get the warmth, hug and love always :)

geeth said...

Jeevan,
Thanks Jeevan. I'm lucky that I am surrounded by warmth, hug and love always :)
Praise the Lord!

Sarah said...

Those stolen moments are so precious !!

geeth said...

Indeed Sarah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...