September 24, 2012

I'm gonna get a love letter

I got a sneak preview of the love letter that I will be getting in November!

Thytus took a paper of the seat pocket and tried to pass it to me. "Amma, Nixon wants to give you this."

Nixon immediately grabbed it off his hand and took it away. "This is my note. I want to give it later. Not now!" he screamed angrily.

"It's okay. You can give me later. You want to put it in my lunch box like I do for you is it?"
(I put in little comics, love /encouragement notes, jokes or riddles in their lunch box everyday and assumed he wanted me to have the same treat :)

"No ma.. Never mind, you can see it now.."

I was a little taken aback when I saw the tittle.. "Bye ma, bye pa" Huh?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But when I had read the note.. it was the sweetest ever.


... to be continued.

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

i quite wonder why he wrote like that. but i agree... its very sweet :)

geeth said...

The note will be out soon Jeevan. More story coming soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...