August 22, 2012

Bewitched!

The boys have been watching the Harry Potter each week.. trying to finish the whole series. Dylan joins them with so much enthusiasm.. Hmm, what does a 2+ year old boy (2 months short to his 3rd birthday) understand in the movie?! I wonder...

Even Nixon and Aaron slept off a couple of times during the movie.. but Dylan stood fast with Thytus to finish each session - no matter how long (late) it took!

I think Dylan got a little too much of Harry Porter.. coz' he now runs around the house with a stick tucked between his legs - as his broom. Aiks!

PS: Dylan loves to watch action pact and thriller movies compared to the cartoon movies!

4 comments:

~nm said...

Hahaha...sounds cute :)

geeth said...

Hi nm,
He came up to me to show his stunt.. and skipped of to his father... He looked cute indeed :)

Jeevan said...

He’s advanced... even one my nephew just 5 month old watch tv without a blink!

geeth said...

Agree with you, Jeevan!
Kids nowadays are too advanced.. sometimes I wish they could experience what I did when I was young.. I do try to expose them to the games I played (even self invented ones), crafts I did, nature walks I loved.. and although they love all those activities, the TV still takes the grand stand!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...