April 7, 2012

8 already?

Seems like only yesterday I held my first born in my arms.. on April 7, 2004.
Today, he is 8 already!

We planned for a surprised mini birthday celebration right at 000 GMT.
Apps brought him upstairs.. to get into bed. 
Nixon, Aaron and I prepared the marble cake muffins with the 8 candles.
The boys went up to call apps and Thytus.. to watch a movie..
He came down surprised to see a birthday cake made of 8 pieces of muffins for him!
After blowing off the candles, cutting the muffins, we did watch TV for a while *grin*

Aaah, my baby!
He is growing up into a fine boy..
Aaah, how time flies!
He is already 8 now..

Apart from the mini celebration at the strike of midnight, there was a lunch treat and a real cake cutting session with paternal and maternal grandparents, uncles and aunties..

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Wishing him many more happy returns and best things in life. Hope the day made for him with your sweet surprise and celebration. I was still thinking they are little boys and it was surprise to hear one crossed 8 already! :)

geeth said...

Thanks Jeevan.
Time really flies huh! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...